Author Topic: The viralpay.co – Don’t Buy Into the Hype.  (Read 400 times)

c.dasylva

• Nothing is good or bad unless by comparism.
    • View Profile
The viralpay.co – Don’t Buy Into the Hype.
« on: March 30, 2019, 12:35:24 AM »
ViralPay.co – A New Scam for the 2019?

Name: ViralPay
Program Type: Refer To Earn
Overall Rank: 0 out of 100 points

The Product

They are simply using you to make money from CPA OFFERS. You take surveys, they get paid.
I know that your exclamation will be, "Then I'll get paid too!"

You are not wrong to feel that way, but they will not pay you! No CPA offer allows you to deceive users into giving their data. So, they will get banned someday and they will have more business to do.

They could sell your email, or start sending you crap marking emails. I call it crap because you did not solicit for it - I use email marketing too. But I try to market to people with their consent.

Now, let's get to the real gist.

I am not here to paint words or to take someone's business to the ground.

The facts:

1. Domain name registration

The domain name (as seen on WHOIS) was registered on March 09, 2019 as against the 2015 quoted on their website as their date of being in business.

2. Fake Affiliate Program & Payment Notification

They understand that you want an easy click to money, so they promise to give you $10 and more for anyone who you refer.
Man by nature is greedy, so the first thing on your mind is "I can bring 10 people per day - easy $$".  So they have designed banners, youtube review videos, and content you will share to increase audience.

But none of that is to your benefit. They know what greed can make you do, so they show you fake notifications of payments.

Conclusion

I have no issues what you do with your spare time, I just thought it would be nice to save this time for you. But if you choose to spend some more time on the website, then please do. I guarantee that you will not regret it - you will only learn a lesson :)

If you are looking to make money online, then understand that it requires hard work.
If it sounds too good to be true, then it is not true!
5-Figures monthly is easy when you have the right knowledge